Thursday, July 21, 2011

Doll Outfits!

One day Bethany got the idea to make a dress for her American Girl Doll and asked if I would help. So we decided that we would do our signature color and design: lime green, light blue, and zebra. At first I thought that we would have a really hard time and that it was crazy that we were trying, shockingly I even thought that it would look horrible. I'm thrilled to say that in the end I was proved wrong on so many levels! It turned out amazing!! The dress wasn't that hard but takes time and you have to have patience.


Bethany made the bow and the shoes. The shoes have cardboard in the bottom so they are stable. Doesn't the bow look AMAZING!!!! We got orders for bows from a mom now!! :)

Bethany and I were in QuikTrip and we both had purses that Bethany had made and weaved wallets that I had made and a lady behind us said "I love that! How did you make it?" We told her and she was amazed! Before we left she said "One day you'll be on Oprah with your millions of dollars by duct tape!!" We were so happy!

If you have any questions about ordering anything or have an order or any question at all e-mail me at
kaitlyn-rocks@sbcglobal.net





K and B :)

1 comment: