Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Flower and Necklace

This week I've been working on some things for people and got them done. The first on is a chain necklace and a regular necklace. They are both made out of  pink, blue and purple Tye-dye, and red Tye-dye.





  I did what the customer wanted but I prefer not to mix designs. Here is my advice don't order something with two designs because it DOESN'T look good!! Yes, two colors together looks good, only if they go together. I'll let you know prices on these things once we discuss the new prices.



The flower is for the ladies at Scrap Funattic. I was talking with one of them and they wanted to see my weaved wallets and I thought I would make them this flower as a gift. The stem is brown and the pedals are pink and zebra. I really like it!!


K and B :)




2 comments: