Friday, June 10, 2011

Weaved Wallets!

The outside of my wallet
We came up with a new item!! It's a weaved wallet. The first one is made with red and zebra. It took about 30 minutes. The weaved wallets cost $5 a piece.


This is a wallet that I made for Bethany. It is made with white and blue plaid. it took about 30 minutes also. I think both wallets turned out VERY nice!

The inside of Bethany's wallet



There are two credit card slots in both on the left and a change slot on the right. I can change it around; for example there can be 4 credit card slots or an ID slot.

The outside of Bethany's wallet
The inside of my wallet
On another topic, we have a basketball tournament this weekend! It's the summer kickoff. I hope we do good! We played 2 games today and won both. Wish us luck as we play tomorrow and hopefully Sunday!












 K and B :)

No comments:

Post a Comment