Monday, June 27, 2011

Xtreme Basketball Updates!!

We're back with more Xtreme Basketball updates! We played in Ark City this weekend and had a GREAT time!! On Friday night we blew a team out!! 70-2!!!!! YAY!!! We are awesome!! haha! We then played again on Saturday and won all three games that day!

Between games we decided to go to the park to waste time and run off lunch. There was this big train at the park and we got on and started waving at cars. I had rode with Kelcey so my parents had to find their way on their own! When we were waving at the cars my parents drove by. I had told them that the park we were going to was on main street and had a BIG BLACK TRAIN in front. We waved at them but they didn't see us. I thought that maybe they were just going back to the gym since it was so hot. Later when we got back I told them that we got 62 honks! (we were standing on the side of the road yelling at people to honk...... haha!) My mom said the park is in Winfield. I told her no and that we were standing on the train and waving/yelling at them as they drove by. Her response was "We couldn't find it." How could they miss a park that had a BIG BLACK TRAIN that was real by that I mean LIFE SIZE!!!!!!!!! I laughed a lot! 

On Sunday we played the Pioneers and beat them! We were on to the championship now to play the Kansas Storm. We had played them once before and won. It was going to be a challenge now. We were tied 12-12 at half time. In the end we won 32-28. Champions once again!!! Great job to all the girls on the Xtreme team! Until next time!


K and B :)

No comments:

Post a Comment